Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Cat


Hey Everybody! It's Family Night! Last night we carved a pumpkin into a spooky CAT o' lantern. After the first few stabs, we had fun quoting Linus, "I didn't know you were going to KILL it!" and with the help of OSHA-approved gloves, Esther attacked the guts. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

Mike carved a spooky jack-o-lantern and scooped all the guts by himself, so Cecily and I didn't experience the stink. There's always next year, though! Love you guys!

Montana Wilkins said...

We bought two pumpkins and only ended up carving one. This morning uncle Ross joked that if our extra pumpkin lasts long enough we could carve a turkey in it for Thanksgiving! He also thought he was funny the night he carved our Halloween jack-o-lantern. I was gone with some friends for dinner and when I pulled into our driveway Ross was dumping out a big bowl of pumpkin guts into our dumpster outside. I asked him what it was and he said, "Barf!"