Yesterday was a happy day for me. Stressful, a bit, but happy. Esther and I went biking along the fietspad to visit our friend Claudette. Stephen was on back of my bike and it felt like coming home. What I missed the most. Getting around being a pleasure instead of just piling in the car on the way somewhere. Esther was in love with the herons, a swan, the houseboats, crossing bridges. She listened well and so I although I worried when other bikes and scooters zoomed by, all in all it was a success. Can't wait to get out there again today.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Dream come true
Yesterday was a happy day for me. Stressful, a bit, but happy. Esther and I went biking along the fietspad to visit our friend Claudette. Stephen was on back of my bike and it felt like coming home. What I missed the most. Getting around being a pleasure instead of just piling in the car on the way somewhere. Esther was in love with the herons, a swan, the houseboats, crossing bridges. She listened well and so I although I worried when other bikes and scooters zoomed by, all in all it was a success. Can't wait to get out there again today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah a new post it only took you having to travel half way around the world. Hope you are having so much fun.
Sounds like it was a great day! I am so happy that you are having such a great time. I hope you love every minute of your adventure!
Post a Comment