Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Fun at Camp KittyCat

Tuesday: We weren't quite so chipper this morning but we still got practicing done and some serious cleaning up in the house. Then we packed some PBJ's and water and headed for Bridal Veil Falls. We knew the river was raging so I did not invite another friend along this time. I decided keeping an eye on Esther would be enough to worry about. We walked from Bridal Veil Park to the Falls, stopping along the way to look at butterflies and birds.





Bridal Veil Falls was beautiful.



We splashed in the cold water below the falls.





Here is Esther's rock collection.



We loved exploring in Provo Canyon today. I think we'll have lots more adventures this summer!

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

You are awesome! I have been wanting to do some fun things with the kids this summer WITH a routine in there somewhere and now I feel inspired! I'll have to talk to you more about it and work on making our own summer fun. Thanks and I love you all!